Have you ever notice a change over here ?
My life is forever revolving on Friday I guess. This reminds me what I've thought previously during school days. Hahaha. No idea why, I kept having the mindset and feeling that today is Friday and tomorrow is Saturday.
Plain laziness to do birthday cards. Not gifted in art and no skills in art, why should I do cards ?! Although I did two earlier this year. Hehehe, they are awesome people. Hence the exception case. Err, they were not well done though, so... not intending to do cards anymore. At least for this year, having two to three months left. Wheeee :-)
"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."
Plain laziness to do birthday cards. Not gifted in art and no skills in art, why should I do cards ?! Although I did two earlier this year. Hehehe, they are awesome people. Hence the exception case. Err, they were not well done though, so... not intending to do cards anymore. At least for this year, having two to three months left. Wheeee :-)
"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home