Friday, October 8, 2010

Me wanna get

(!!!)Me wanna get the 公仔s I want.
Me wanna get the file I want.
Me wanna get the shoe I want.
Me wanna get the jacket I want.
Me wanna get many many things. yaa-haa-haa
'kay what I say above I won't get them eventually. HAHAHA.
Just typing for fun. Hehehe.

If I get the 公仔s one day, that's when I've struck $$$. Haha. They are expensive costly expensive costly EXPENSIVE ! :-O

Holiday is coming to an end soon. How I wish someone can tell me that my holidays are not going to end in a week's time. Time flies. Even though I may be bored at times during holidays, it's definitely better than school days. Having the thought that the endless projects, proposals/reports and presentations begin when school reopen, I reallyreallyreally don't want to attend school. Dread those projects with research and presentations. HAHA, that's how life goes.

Envy students from NP who have a slightly longer holiday than me. One week of seven days, not too long, not too short. However once school starts, one week can drown us with many assignments. HA!

Time table is released. Horrible. Abhor long hours of break. Yesyes, two hours is enough to bore me, let alone three hours. Dislike long day with no break for consecutive hours in the afternoon. It sounds ironic but this is it. I wonder how I am going to concentrate for consecutive close to 6 hours without any break in between. Testing my concentration and focusing skills. TOTALLY. Ought to be glad enough if I don't fall asleep during lectures/tutorials.

sui bian du yi du jiu hao ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home