147 Doubts that were never cleared
Have you ever pondered over something for long but never ever had the answer to it ?
The 'whys' and 'whats' there were never solved. It's not important anymore but it's still clinging onto me. Hopefully they fade away with time. Otherwise I'll be screaming in my mind each time it flashes back. So much so that I've the impulse to my hair. Hahaha. Obviously I won't. ;)
There are words in my heart now. I better get it out of my chest. 'Cause what happened is not going to be amended or edited like how you are able to do with your photos. Hahaha.
After reading those chunk of words again, I'm sorry but I've a different view at this moment, now. Did you take me for granted then ? Did you take me as your temporary shelter ? Perhaps I was being silly then. Neither am I doubting nor am I believing you. 'Cause I don't even know myself. (YES! OUT NOW. BYE WORDS! :D)
Don't take me for granted. Please.... NOT. I won't be so silly to say please to you. Ah-hahaha !
At the same time, don't take others for granted. They won't be there forever. Or rather with you for the rest of your live. The definition of forever in this case. :)
The 'whys' and 'whats' there were never solved. It's not important anymore but it's still clinging onto me. Hopefully they fade away with time. Otherwise I'll be screaming in my mind each time it flashes back. So much so that I've the impulse to my hair. Hahaha. Obviously I won't. ;)
There are words in my heart now. I better get it out of my chest. 'Cause what happened is not going to be amended or edited like how you are able to do with your photos. Hahaha.
Don't take me for granted. Please.... NOT. I won't be so silly to say please to you. Ah-hahaha !
At the same time, don't take others for granted. They won't be there forever. Or rather with you for the rest of your live. The definition of forever in this case. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home