141 Never to be forgotten
We all have friends around us. Who are the ones that are true to us from their bottom of their hearts is up to us to find out. Time reveals everything. We have friends from schools, parents' colleague's children, net friends etc. Who knows ? Everyone in the world can be your friends just that you haven't know them, yet.
Frankly speaking, to honour the truth, my heart sank a little (or maybe it's more than a lil') when I read something last night. It may be trivial to you but it doesn't appear so to me. Just then, many thoughts ran through my mind. It's back to the same old thoughts.
You may be important to me, but I may not be to you. You may have occupied a place in my heart, but I may not have a place in your heart. I may have think of you time and again, but you may not have think of me, not even once. We never ask for it and we don't.
Actually after that happening, I somehow realise that it doesn't matter if I'm there for you or not. The encouragement and the small note I wrote specially for you, hoping it will do more than just words. It failed. Or at least I have the feeling that it wasn't well-received. Apparently it's nothing as compared to what others have done for you. Definitely, you know them longer than me. Do you know that after weeks, I do have the impulse to delete it ? Even till today...
-----
There are people out there who give in a lot, trying to please others so that their days will be brightened, satisfying others wants etc. Does this kindness pay ? Don't go beyond the limit. Sometimes we ought to learn to be more understanding, shouldn't we ? 朋友家人熟归熟,该有的尊重还是要有.
-----
There was a period I tried to maintain our friendship by making a point to keep in contact with you once in a month. However, I decided to give up. In the latter part, I had drafts saved in my inbox. Till today, everything is gone, deleted. I.have.decided.not.to.continue.it.anymore.
我记得你忘记的。
Frankly speaking, to honour the truth, my heart sank a little (or maybe it's more than a lil') when I read something last night. It may be trivial to you but it doesn't appear so to me. Just then, many thoughts ran through my mind. It's back to the same old thoughts.
You may be important to me, but I may not be to you. You may have occupied a place in my heart, but I may not have a place in your heart. I may have think of you time and again, but you may not have think of me, not even once. We never ask for it and we don't.
Actually after that happening, I somehow realise that it doesn't matter if I'm there for you or not. The encouragement and the small note I wrote specially for you, hoping it will do more than just words. It failed. Or at least I have the feeling that it wasn't well-received. Apparently it's nothing as compared to what others have done for you. Definitely, you know them longer than me. Do you know that after weeks, I do have the impulse to delete it ? Even till today...
-----
There are people out there who give in a lot, trying to please others so that their days will be brightened, satisfying others wants etc. Does this kindness pay ? Don't go beyond the limit. Sometimes we ought to learn to be more understanding, shouldn't we ? 朋友家人熟归熟,该有的尊重还是要有.
-----
There was a period I tried to maintain our friendship by making a point to keep in contact with you once in a month. However, I decided to give up. In the latter part, I had drafts saved in my inbox. Till today, everything is gone, deleted. I.have.decided.not.to.continue.it.anymore.
我记得你忘记的。

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home