Saturday, August 7, 2010

135 Cross over the mountain and you will find something rewarding



Yawned countless times. I'm feeling very very very tired and I've no idea why. :/

Unhappy not because I'm feeling worn out, but ...

the long script I typed for my upcoming presentation was gone ! I close the window without saving it ! I took some time digesting the information, structuring the sentences, organising and typing them. Although it was incomplete, but at least it was 75% completed ! Phoooooooooof, I wish I'm able to recover them. )':

It's GONE FOR GOOD.


Currently, I'm not in the mood to redo everything. Grrrr.

Ah, let's put that aside. What's done cannot be undone. Anyway, my brain is shutting off. Ha ! :P

Almost jumped out of my bed this morning, thinking that I was late for school. How hilarious and comical can that be when today is a Saturday ? Guess I'm losing track of days latterly. When it's Monday, I thought it's Friday. When it's Saturday, I thought it's Friday. Oh well, it seems like my life is forever revolving on Friday, only. For a whole of seven days a week, everyday is a Friday to me. Hahaha !

Have been playing Plants VS Zombies lately. Interesting interesting, completed all the levels and now I'm moving on to playing for the second life. :D

Off to take a shower to cool myself down. Actually I've cooled down some time ago. Of course, who am I ? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home