134 Sometimes we forget that we are just human beings
Good morning, hahaha. The time is 3:28AM.
No doubt, it's me ! Managed to complete and finalized my proposal about two hours ago. I literally look into everything from scratch since I reached home from school. Woooosh, hopefully everything is on track. After submission in the day later, it will be a load off my burden. :D Can't wait. At the same time, worried about the plagiarism percentage. I edited and rephrased a lot after looking through.
I was on the verge of giving up, seriously, utterly. The results for this particular module is horrendous. Oh well, life is unfair. We just learn to live with it. Press on, because I don't want to forward module ! Anyway, I've given my best by looking through them trying to rephrase. Hope for the best.
Can't wait for next week to end ! At least projects will come to an end. (for the time being) I've a lot to catch up for my modules. Be consistent, be consistent. Examinations are approaching. JIAYOU !
Phooof. How I wish Mother Tongue can be one of my modules. I wish...
There is always a limit for everyone's temper, patience etc. Don't go beyond it. Sometimes you ought to stand for yourself or else no one will. You assume, but that may not be the case. You aren't always right, never.
Sometimes, I'm too lazy to even bother you.
Sometimes, I'm too lazy to give long replies.
Sometimes, I'm too lazy to entertain you.
Sometimes, I'm too tired to talk to you.
Sometimes, I don't wish to create a big fuss over trivial matters.
Sometimes, I keep quiet doesn't mean I don't care.
Sometimes, I keep quiet doesn't mean I am fine with it.
Sometimes, I keep quiet doesn't mean you can go by the way as you want.
Sometimes, I keep quiet because I don't wish to strain our relationship.
Do you get it ?
Do you remember I am just another human being like anyone else ?
In three hours time !
Goodnight !
No doubt, it's me ! Managed to complete and finalized my proposal about two hours ago. I literally look into everything from scratch since I reached home from school. Woooosh, hopefully everything is on track. After submission in the day later, it will be a load off my burden. :D Can't wait. At the same time, worried about the plagiarism percentage. I edited and rephrased a lot after looking through.
I was on the verge of giving up, seriously, utterly. The results for this particular module is horrendous. Oh well, life is unfair. We just learn to live with it. Press on, because I don't want to forward module ! Anyway, I've given my best by looking through them trying to rephrase. Hope for the best.
Can't wait for next week to end ! At least projects will come to an end. (for the time being) I've a lot to catch up for my modules. Be consistent, be consistent. Examinations are approaching. JIAYOU !
Phooof. How I wish Mother Tongue can be one of my modules. I wish...
There is always a limit for everyone's temper, patience etc. Don't go beyond it. Sometimes you ought to stand for yourself or else no one will. You assume, but that may not be the case. You aren't always right, never.
Sometimes, I'm too lazy to even bother you.
Sometimes, I'm too lazy to give long replies.
Sometimes, I'm too lazy to entertain you.
Sometimes, I'm too tired to talk to you.
Sometimes, I don't wish to create a big fuss over trivial matters.
Sometimes, I keep quiet doesn't mean I don't care.
Sometimes, I keep quiet doesn't mean I am fine with it.
Sometimes, I keep quiet doesn't mean you can go by the way as you want.
Sometimes, I keep quiet because I don't wish to strain our relationship.
Do you get it ?
Do you remember I am just another human being like anyone else ?
In three hours time !
Goodnight !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home