Thursday, July 8, 2010

127 You and I become black and white

A heartwarming scene.

The other day when I traveled home by bus, there is a father and son seated in front of me. After they boarded the bus, the son squatted down to his dad's feet. "Dad, do you know that your shoelace came off ?" There is the son, helping his dad with his shoelace. For how many times will you witness this sight in you life ? I, barely. It's countable using one hand.

Does dream reflect the reality, somehow ?

In the past, I used to stand by you.
In my dreams, I am happy when I see you. :D

At current, I am walking away from you.
In my dreams, I am afraid when I see you.

In future, you and I will be two strangers who seems like we've never know each other, ever.
In my dreams, (I've yet to know). :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home