Friday, May 28, 2010

123 The one who makes my heart flutter

Give up... Sometimes, we should stand up for ourselves or else no one else will.

Today is Vesak day and I'm very happy about it ! :D It means a day less to go to school. Why do I still wake up at an early hour despite weekends or holidays ? :(

Made up my mind. I'm sorry for the decision. No, not sorry, not at all. Tired of saying sorry all the while. Tired of having sorry as my first word. Why should I always put others before myself ? It's tiring, tiring... Goodbye angel, hello devil.

I won't deny the fact that I did not regret attending for the first training. I didn't regret, I enjoy myself in one way or the other. I felt good. BUT, think of long term and the weeks and months ahead of me, commitment is too big a word for me. Money is an issue, right attitude and mindset is another issue. Simply worrying for the slightest matter. Don't mind me thinking so much and so far ahead. I'm just me.

That's it.

For a moment, my mind went blank..

Oh, when my handphone alarm went off yesterday morning, my first thought was,"Am I still dreaming ?" I dread attending school, especially the mundane journey to school is really - mundane. Sometimes I prefer travelling home alone so that I've time alone to myself. Well, don't ask me why I'm quiet. Reason : I've nothing to speak. Maybe I should record this sentence down so that when people ask, I will click to play it. HA !

当她说他比较好看的时候,我依然会毫不犹豫地说你比他好看。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home