121 Memories fade away with time when you stop recalling
... when everything is suppressed inside you, you ought to let it out or else it will explode just like a balloon. BOM!
Both physically and mentally tired. There are so many words in my heart that I wanna say. Yet who's there to listen ? Pardon me for those words above and those below. BLAH.
Think no more about transferring and appealing. Move on and get everything on track. Take everything in your stride. Move on, work hard and do well.
CCA should be an activity which one is interested in and gained satisfaction or enjoyment out of it. Is it ? Recalling the first few months and years of badminton trainings in secondary school. The feeling and mindset I had when I've trainings are positive most of the times. I'm happy when I've trainings, I love those times. I enjoy those times despite the tough physical etc. Perchance not every single time I will look forward to it. However, there are very minimum times that I have the feeling of reluctance.
Moving up to upper secondary and badminton trainings seem to be a chore to me. I'm no longer as excited as before. I dragged my feet to school hall/sports hall. Whenever I have the opportunity, I make an effort to delay the time. Instead of a bright mood, I brought a heavy heart to training. Afraid. What I am afraid of, you don't understand.
Never say you understand someone or understand how someone feels because you are not the person. Unless you experience the same happening as the other party. 家家有本难念的经。
Commitment is a ten characters word. However behind it holds a deep meaning. I won't say I fully understand the word. But ... why do I get more and more afraid of the word as time passes by...It isn't all about attending every single time. What about the right attitude and mindset ? I no longer get the feeling I once had. It's all about worried, afraid and fear now. I feel a lil' better when you talked to me. I feel a lil' better when I told you I'm afraid and you asked me why. Temporarily. Perhaps a familiar face with a familiar voice makes me feel much more comfortable and less worried.
You have changed. You have changed to be less hardworking, to be a procrastinator, to be a lazy bum, to be less committed, to be less understanding, concern and caring. However, there's one point you never change. You give in easily.
HELLO! :) Ignore all the above. Who knows who type it ? :) Heh !
Both physically and mentally tired. There are so many words in my heart that I wanna say. Yet who's there to listen ? Pardon me for those words above and those below. BLAH.
Think no more about transferring and appealing. Move on and get everything on track. Take everything in your stride. Move on, work hard and do well.
CCA should be an activity which one is interested in and gained satisfaction or enjoyment out of it. Is it ? Recalling the first few months and years of badminton trainings in secondary school. The feeling and mindset I had when I've trainings are positive most of the times. I'm happy when I've trainings, I love those times. I enjoy those times despite the tough physical etc. Perchance not every single time I will look forward to it. However, there are very minimum times that I have the feeling of reluctance.
Moving up to upper secondary and badminton trainings seem to be a chore to me. I'm no longer as excited as before. I dragged my feet to school hall/sports hall. Whenever I have the opportunity, I make an effort to delay the time. Instead of a bright mood, I brought a heavy heart to training. Afraid. What I am afraid of, you don't understand.
Never say you understand someone or understand how someone feels because you are not the person. Unless you experience the same happening as the other party. 家家有本难念的经。
Commitment is a ten characters word. However behind it holds a deep meaning. I won't say I fully understand the word. But ... why do I get more and more afraid of the word as time passes by...
You have changed. You have changed to be less hardworking, to be a procrastinator, to be a lazy bum, to be less committed, to be less understanding, concern and caring. However, there's one point you never change. You give in easily.
HELLO! :) Ignore all the above. Who knows who type it ? :) Heh !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home