120 Because your can never be replaced
Thank you girls for the surprise ! :D Special thanks to Voonjin, Hazel, Joanne, SingYee, Teresa and ShanShan. You girls are awesome and always are.
I actually hesitated to open the door when I peeked through the door hole seeing them outside. :O Seeing ShanShan, SingYee and Teresa :O I thought...
Thank you girls for the surprise ! (L) I know you kept me in suspense for long. Now I'm telling you that it's successful. I'm surprised and touched. One for all and all for one.
Thank you girls for the birthday card ! (L)
Thank you girls for the birthday song ! (L) It's so heart-warming.
Thank you girls for the birthday cake ! (L) Delicious yummy yummy.
Thank you girls for the recording message ! (L)
Thank you girls for Kimmy Xuan ! (L)
"Happy Birthday and We Love You, Muacks !"
"Thank You and I Love All Of You, Muacks !" (L)(L)(L)


Don't doubt it. It's hand-drawn !
Thank you Leonard Hoe :)
I appreciate your effort.
Thank you ZhiWei, I love the rose on it :P
Thank you to those who wished me in advance and on the day itself. Those through sms, facebook, tags, in person or even calls. Thank you everyone.
Are you the first, second or even the last doesn't matter. It's the thought that counts and at least I know you remember. There are too many people to thanks hence I'm not gonna list them all out.
Special thanks to Shamsiyah. The midnight birthday call from you turned out as a surprise to me. I always think that those who call me on midnight to wish are really sweet. Not forgetting the rest are sweet as well. :) A friend whom I've not met for 3 years. You called. I'm overjoyed. I'm speechless. Really thank you, Shamsiyah ! :D
THANK YOU:
VoonJin, Hazel, Joanne, SingYee, ShanShan, Teresa, JinWoon, ChongYun, ManQin, Isabel, Ilena, Alida, JiaYi.T, Joline, Joleen, Eileen, Shamsiyah, Leonard Hoe, Kerin, Coach Taylen.
Love Daddy, Love Mommy, Love Brother. The love for family members can neither be spoken nor measured.
When will be our next date ?
Are you the first, second or even the last doesn't matter. It's the thought that counts and at least I know you remember. There are too many people to thanks hence I'm not gonna list them all out.
Special thanks to Shamsiyah. The midnight birthday call from you turned out as a surprise to me. I always think that those who call me on midnight to wish are really sweet. Not forgetting the rest are sweet as well. :) A friend whom I've not met for 3 years. You called. I'm overjoyed. I'm speechless. Really thank you, Shamsiyah ! :D
THANK YOU:
VoonJin, Hazel, Joanne, SingYee, ShanShan, Teresa, JinWoon, ChongYun, ManQin, Isabel, Ilena, Alida, JiaYi.T, Joline, Joleen, Eileen, Shamsiyah, Leonard Hoe, Kerin, Coach Taylen.
Love Daddy, Love Mommy, Love Brother. The love for family members can neither be spoken nor measured.
When will be our next date ?










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home