Saturday, April 24, 2010

118 It's no longer the same, no, never, no...

Finally it's the weekends ! :D Sad to say, there's about one day left. :(

First week of school, it's alright ? Actually not. My classmates are like a group of smart people and hardworking. Feeling rather stressed up. Ah, nonono. Without any foundation for POA really scares me. Not forgetting IFMM which have a project that is due next week.

On the day that we are given the assignment, my classmates are already doing their research and everything. My group as well, of course. Hahaha. It's like other classes haven't even begin and my class are busy chiong-ing. Gosh, the pace we are going seem quite fast. :/ Thankfully I'm on the right path for the project. Heh.

First tutorial for Math and I've gone mad. I practically returned whatever I've learnt on Matrices to Mr.Chee/Mrs.Lim-Yap. :O Nvrmd, I'm somehow back on the path. Hahaha.

Should I sign up for Sports Elective Module ; Tennis ?

Frequently, you keep me in suspense. Somehow, you look forward to it more than I do. Ha, not saying that I don't look forward to it though. :) When there are still months to the date, you seem excited for it. You booked me in advance. HAHAHA ! That day will be yours, okay ? I think so, I hope so. Are you really that hyped up for it ? :O

It's for you to decide...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home