113 A smile that spread across the face
Initially I seem to have a whole chunk of words to type. However when I arrive at the posting blogger webpage, I'm all lost. My mind is in a complete blank right now. HA !
If you are friendly and approachable, I will be able to hold a conversation with you. :) Two ladies approached Manqin and I today. There is this lady who talks to me about Christianity and some random questions.
Christianity. You can't say I'm not interested about it, neither can you say that I'm totally interested about it. Surprisingly, I've read a few pages of The Bible before. In a way I'm interested. Heh ! Perhaps I will let it have that one chance to try it out. :)
Anyway that lady who is known as ... is it good to reveal her name ? I think I shall keep it confidential. Afraid of you at first sight, maybe. Inner of me isn't but I appeared so to you. Everyone have their fences on when meeting strangers, don't they ? If you have your way, you will be able to let me drop my fences. Even if it's just a few. :) It's tough to drop all my fences totally, is it ? Hahaha.
Drop the topic on religion. Lalala ~ Finally I've touched on the book (Marley & Me) which I've bought some time ago ! :D FINALLY.
And ..... till I don't know when !
If you are friendly and approachable, I will be able to hold a conversation with you. :) Two ladies approached Manqin and I today. There is this lady who talks to me about Christianity and some random questions.
Christianity. You can't say I'm not interested about it, neither can you say that I'm totally interested about it. Surprisingly, I've read a few pages of The Bible before. In a way I'm interested. Heh ! Perhaps I will let it have that one chance to try it out. :)
Anyway that lady who is known as ... is it good to reveal her name ? I think I shall keep it confidential. Afraid of you at first sight, maybe. Inner of me isn't but I appeared so to you. Everyone have their fences on when meeting strangers, don't they ? If you have your way, you will be able to let me drop my fences. Even if it's just a few. :) It's tough to drop all my fences totally, is it ? Hahaha.
Drop the topic on religion. Lalala ~ Finally I've touched on the book (Marley & Me) which I've bought some time ago ! :D FINALLY.
And ..... till I don't know when !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home