112 Too good to believe it's real
Hello, I'm Tea. :P
Yesterday was great. Had a movie outing with a somewhat-clone, a lecturer and two adorable ones. :) Alright, went with Voonjin, Hazel, Huimin and Millie. (Lest I wonder who I am talking about when I read in future.) Walked for a few streets and buildings before arriving at our destination. Lunched @ Pastamania and it all turned out fine. Of course it's fine with the five of us. Hahaha.
Caught Alice in Wonderland @ Orchard Cineleisure. Was the movie a little boring or was it me who was too tired ? I yawned several times during the movie and almost doze off. Hahaha. However, I'm able to amuse myself with my own thought.
Did you went into the wonderland and look for Alice ? :P
Walked streets and streets in the rain. It's hilarious how Voonjin and I lose our sight from the rest when we were looking at cheese. Hahaha ! Yesyes, it reminds me of Tom & Jerry's cheese yesterday ! :D
Yesterday can't be compared to any great day like watching a concert of your favourite singer/band. Is it ? Perhaps. Nothing beats going out with great ones. Even if it's just walking streets in the rain and talking nonsense. Hahaha.
Anyway ! There is nothing to be embarrassed about the wrong date and wishes. At least you leave me a date to remember you for the present, and hopefully in the future as well. :)
Not friendship then what is it ?
Yesterday was great. Had a movie outing with a somewhat-clone, a lecturer and two adorable ones. :) Alright, went with Voonjin, Hazel, Huimin and Millie. (Lest I wonder who I am talking about when I read in future.) Walked for a few streets and buildings before arriving at our destination. Lunched @ Pastamania and it all turned out fine. Of course it's fine with the five of us. Hahaha.
Caught Alice in Wonderland @ Orchard Cineleisure. Was the movie a little boring or was it me who was too tired ? I yawned several times during the movie and almost doze off. Hahaha. However, I'm able to amuse myself with my own thought.
Did you went into the wonderland and look for Alice ? :P
Walked streets and streets in the rain. It's hilarious how Voonjin and I lose our sight from the rest when we were looking at cheese. Hahaha ! Yesyes, it reminds me of Tom & Jerry's cheese yesterday ! :D
Yesterday can't be compared to any great day like watching a concert of your favourite singer/band. Is it ? Perhaps. Nothing beats going out with great ones. Even if it's just walking streets in the rain and talking nonsense. Hahaha.
Anyway ! There is nothing to be embarrassed about the wrong date and wishes. At least you leave me a date to remember you for the present, and hopefully in the future as well. :)
Not friendship then what is it ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home