107 One day with two occasions
Happy Chinese New Year as well as Happy Valentine's Day ! ♥ Not forgetting the non-chinese, Happy Holidays ! :D
Last night was awesome. Somewhat I was feeling exceptionally HIGH. Hahaha. When the right moment arrives, you just have the mood and all. Counting down with lalala was wow-wow-wow ! Total madness and HIGHness when nothing else seems to matter @ that moment. :D
Besides CNY, it's also the Valentine's Day where the love ones get together. It's not only meant for couples 'kayyy. Friends, families, relatives, neighbours whoever ! Your love ones. :D
CNY = angpows and Valentine's Day = roses. Not really, so please do ignore the line before this. Hahaha. I received 99 roses from someone ! ♥ Tell you what, you are really sweet. Thank you for putting in the effort and the sincerity in it. THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D
So today is CNY Day 1. As per normal like any other year, visited Grandma's house following to AMK aunt's house in the evening. :) Feeling very much weary right now. Much was contributed by how early I slept in today.
I'm in love with a drama.So much so that I wanna get into a relationship like right now ! Hahaha, don't be silly and be fooled by me. 'Cause I don't mean it. :)
Last night was awesome. Somewhat I was feeling exceptionally HIGH. Hahaha. When the right moment arrives, you just have the mood and all. Counting down with lalala was wow-wow-wow ! Total madness and HIGHness when nothing else seems to matter @ that moment. :D
Besides CNY, it's also the Valentine's Day where the love ones get together. It's not only meant for couples 'kayyy. Friends, families, relatives, neighbours whoever ! Your love ones. :D
CNY = angpows and Valentine's Day = roses. Not really, so please do ignore the line before this. Hahaha. I received 99 roses from someone ! ♥ Tell you what, you are really sweet. Thank you for putting in the effort and the sincerity in it. THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D
So today is CNY Day 1. As per normal like any other year, visited Grandma's house following to AMK aunt's house in the evening. :) Feeling very much weary right now. Much was contributed by how early I slept in today.
I'm in love with a drama.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home