106 Arrival of two festive in less than 2 hours' time
It's the Chinese New Year eve ! :D
Are you people excited ? Somewhat I am. It's kind of contradicting when I didn't look forward to it few days back. Well, things do change over time. Especially when the day is drawing nearer and nearer.
Valentine's day tomorrow ! I cleanly forgotten about it until someone sent me chain messages. HAHAHA !
Currently I'm seizing the opportunity to use the laptop since my brother isn't around at home. He's @ cousin's place having mahjong session. Once he returns, I might have to move away from this seat and shift my vision away from the screen.
Heh, so time is precious.
Annual routine. Had reunion dinner @ cousin's place. Scrumptious dinner, definitely, as compared to daily dishes. :D Apart from dinner, there's this adorable little one which caught my attention. It's the hamster which my cousin bought !
Have I ever mentioned that when I was in primary school, I have the thought of getting one or two hamsters ? :) There used to be a shop located opposite my primary school. It sells hamsters and rabbits I guess ? I would go over to visit those little ones when I've time in between my supplementary classes.
Didn't get any eventually. Basically I reckon I won't be committed to looking after them. The thought of keeping one struck me again this evening. Hahaha. Well well, I doubt I will be getting one.
Two reasons :
1) After a period of time, I might leave it in a lurch. Losing interest in it and not attending it.
2) My mom disallows me getting one.
Back to CNY. This year was an exception. It's like the first time my family did not pay a visit to Chinatown on CNY's eve. Anyway, headed to ShengSiong last night. Nothing much but the CNY ambience is definitely strong over there. Hahaha, is it ?
By chance and coincidence, I met two ex-schoolmates last night. Saying hello using a smile :) made me feel great. Hello hello :) Although we don't know each other well, we've at least played badminton before right ? :)
My ex-sitting partner. Ialways bumped into you quite often. Hahaha. Finally we caught up with one another's happenings a little. Nice nice, hopefully we stay in contact okay ? :)
Are you happy today ?
Feeling so HIGH right now. :D
Are you people excited ? Somewhat I am. It's kind of contradicting when I didn't look forward to it few days back. Well, things do change over time. Especially when the day is drawing nearer and nearer.
Valentine's day tomorrow ! I cleanly forgotten about it until someone sent me chain messages. HAHAHA !
Currently I'm seizing the opportunity to use the laptop since my brother isn't around at home. He's @ cousin's place having mahjong session. Once he returns, I might have to move away from this seat and shift my vision away from the screen.
Heh, so time is precious.
Annual routine. Had reunion dinner @ cousin's place. Scrumptious dinner, definitely, as compared to daily dishes. :D Apart from dinner, there's this adorable little one which caught my attention. It's the hamster which my cousin bought !
Have I ever mentioned that when I was in primary school, I have the thought of getting one or two hamsters ? :) There used to be a shop located opposite my primary school. It sells hamsters and rabbits I guess ? I would go over to visit those little ones when I've time in between my supplementary classes.
Didn't get any eventually. Basically I reckon I won't be committed to looking after them. The thought of keeping one struck me again this evening. Hahaha. Well well, I doubt I will be getting one.
Two reasons :
1) After a period of time, I might leave it in a lurch. Losing interest in it and not attending it.
2) My mom disallows me getting one.
Back to CNY. This year was an exception. It's like the first time my family did not pay a visit to Chinatown on CNY's eve. Anyway, headed to ShengSiong last night. Nothing much but the CNY ambience is definitely strong over there. Hahaha, is it ?
By chance and coincidence, I met two ex-schoolmates last night. Saying hello using a smile :) made me feel great. Hello hello :) Although we don't know each other well, we've at least played badminton before right ? :)
My ex-sitting partner. I
Are you happy today ?
Feeling so HIGH right now. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home