Friday, January 29, 2010

104 Shadows of you

Reading through several entries of mine from my past blog, wackbumpy, I saw this entry.

Friday, July 20, 2007
Training.Hmm.Alright. I can tell you guys,training with guys would be a killer training! What's more training with a guy senior? But maybe I think he's better than another one whom I've been paired up with for like twice or thrice! Training with the guys might just dehydrate me. Haha! Yes,I'm serious.=P My friend called him the 'robot'.Haha! Simply because he doesn't get tired at all. Towards the end of the training,he was briefing us some stuff. There goes my friend,you see you see: " The robot who trains you can talk!" LOL! XDD
It's kind of hilarious and brings back fond memories. I'm really curious to who the senior I had mentioned above. :P I couldn't recall who he is.

Without realising, CNY is approaching in about two weeks time. That's pretty fast. It didn't dawn on me until my mom told me. Frankly speaking, I'm not looking forward to it. Strange. Perhaps that explains why I did not take notice of the dates.

Apart from CNY, it coincidently falls on Valentine's day as well. Does valentine's day signify friendship day too ? 've no slightest inkling. Nvrmd bout it, it's not important anyway. :)

Words that are said cannot be taken back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home