103 Focus on what really matters
A great day to be.
Teachers can be adorable at times too. Ms.Kerk is a friendly and kind teacher. At the same time, I wish she can be more strict at times. :) Your pleasant funny moments made me laugh. Hahaha, so sorry for laughing uncontrollably at you this afternoon. You know I didn't mean it. I just can't help it. :P
Everyone has their first time. Teachers as well. I could feel her uneasiness and nervousness prior to the beginning of the tournament. I bet she was feeling twitchy and it was a level higher than the players. You've done it. Applause for you, Ms.Kerk ! *Applause* :D
I wonder if I'm straight or ... ? HAHA.
Do I like male or female ? ... HAHA.
Just pulling your leg. Heh. There's a difference between sheer admiration and love-kind. The feeling is a world apart, I reckon. Yesyesyes, undoubtedly, I still am able to differentiate between both. Teacher, you don't have to look so puzzled by my question, do you ? I was just kidding with you. Heehee.
Certain level of admiration. Wow, I truly admire her. Her skills and agility are praiseworthy ! :D To exaggerate matters, I feel so honoured to shake her hand. (!!!) Hahaha, I think I'm head over heels in ... nonono, I mean I admire her. :)
Another girl who is really commendable. Her fighting spirit was awesome. Don't judge a book by its cover. The game was very exciting. She deserves a round of applause or even much more than that. I'm lost for words. An impressive game :)
I SHOULD look up to you and take you as my role model.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home