099 ; What ?! Are you kidding with me ?
I abhor to say this but I can't help it.
When am I going to fully recover ? I feel so ill currently.. I haven't had a sore throat in a while. Excluding the one I had last week which had recovered on I don't know when. My voice somehow returned back but it doesn't seem to get any better. I'm having the fiery HOT feeling in my throat right now. Again. I know myself. If I don't get rid of it, my voice is gonna become sexy in a day or two. (!!!)
Block nose and sneezes, please leave me alone. Fiery throat replaces with cough and cough replaces with fiery throat. How great can that be. I don't feel good at all. Booooo.
Pardon me for my ranting. Oops.
Let nature take its course. ^^
Yes ! Chatting makes me more vivid in my mind. Thanks, my ha-ha friend. xD


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home