096 ; 'm not with them 24 hours round the clock
I don't mind if you want to tease me. However, don't get carried away and too far off. After all, it was really embarrassing. (@ least I will) Especially when those words are said from others' mouth and placing my name on it. Today was a little too far off, 'kay ? Or am I too good to say it's only a little ?
I doubt you will be reading this. I just wanna say sorry to you about it. :)
[Edited]
Coughing really tires oneself. Herbal tea does the trick, doesn't it ? It only works for my voice. I think this have been the worst so far after many years. I haven't had any good sleep lately. Itchy throat, leave me alone..
So anyway, I am seeing several people counting down to the release of O level results. :/ I abhor to bring this up but this is just a matter of time. I still have to face it eventually. Well, what is done is done. -shrugs-
Oh yah, thanks Kimyet for your invitation. :) Unfortuntately, I didn't make it the second time. After all, 'm not feeling that well and 'm feeling fatigue this afternoon. Nonetheless, I bet you enjoyed yourself. So who's your partner this time round ? Hee.
Alright, that's all for now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home