089 ; What's happening next ?
Hello world.
'm just done with the laundry. After all the washing, did I realise something. (!!!) My brother's shirt which should be handwashed, I had it all dump inside the washing machine. Oops. Usually I will put in piece by piece but since I was getting tired, I just dumped every piece in. :P Nvrmd, it's already washed and I think it's still perfectly alright ? Hahaha.
Alright that's not the gist of this entry.
I've no idea what I wanna update. No events today. However I am in a cheery mood now so I decided to update. Let me share my happiness with you. A big grin for you :D
Anyway, this morning as I was sleeping soundly, I was shook awake by my brother. Ah, I was having a dream then. It was ending when he woke me up. It wasn't a very good dream because it has many locations, scenarios and people. The moment my brother woke me up and I couldn't get back to my sleep or dream, I told him, "Gor ! I've walked a long distance in my dream and I'm going to somewhere else leh ! Finally completed the long walk. Why did you wake me up ???"
Then, it was already 9.30am. I haven't sleep in so soundly and long for a few donkey years. Finally when I am able to sleep ... (!) Honestly speaking, I haven't been sleeping in till 9am or past 9am for a long time. Funny weird brother woke me up and went to play his game after that. He left me bewildered. Haa.
-
-
I love to see smiley in your SMS or MSN message. :)
Welcome back my friends. :D
Your message and smiley would be my best gift than anything else. :)
'm just done with the laundry. After all the washing, did I realise something. (!!!) My brother's shirt which should be handwashed, I had it all dump inside the washing machine. Oops. Usually I will put in piece by piece but since I was getting tired, I just dumped every piece in. :P Nvrmd, it's already washed and I think it's still perfectly alright ? Hahaha.
Alright that's not the gist of this entry.
I've no idea what I wanna update. No events today. However I am in a cheery mood now so I decided to update. Let me share my happiness with you. A big grin for you :D
Anyway, this morning as I was sleeping soundly, I was shook awake by my brother. Ah, I was having a dream then. It was ending when he woke me up. It wasn't a very good dream because it has many locations, scenarios and people. The moment my brother woke me up and I couldn't get back to my sleep or dream, I told him, "Gor ! I've walked a long distance in my dream and I'm going to somewhere else leh ! Finally completed the long walk. Why did you wake me up ???"
Then, it was already 9.30am. I haven't sleep in so soundly and long for a few donkey years. Finally when I am able to sleep ... (!) Honestly speaking, I haven't been sleeping in till 9am or past 9am for a long time. Funny weird brother woke me up and went to play his game after that. He left me bewildered. Haa.
-
-
I love to see smiley in your SMS or MSN message. :)
Welcome back my friends. :D
Your message and smiley would be my best gift than anything else. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home