086 ; Each happening is bound to make me stronger
Hello world...
I am feeling rather fatigued. I've just reached home 20 minutes ago. For three consecutive days, I'm returning home at late hour together with Dad. As tired as I am, all these weariness are worthwhile. :) Currently am waiting for my hair to dry and I'm gonna be off to my bed real soon.
I reckon I will knock off the minute I'm on bed. Haha. How I wish I can sleep in till sun rises real high up in the sky tomorrow. Sadly, friend will be coming over in the morning and I gotta climb out of bed soon before friend reaches. I better not oversleep. I trust myself that I won't. x)
For the past few days, I've been visiting NUH to accompany my mom. Yes, the operation is finally over. Both glad and relieved. Seeing the state of condition Mommy was in for the past two days, it pains me deep down. As though countless daggers stabbing my heart. Truly feel heartache for Mommy. Feeling emotional at some point of time and I've so many heartfelt words for her.
Of course I'm not going to type them out.
A stone lifted off my chest as well as Mom's, I believed. She's discharged now, whoopeee. :D Sadly, she's staying over @ Grandma's house for two weeks. Should I stay over there as well so as to accompany her ? It seems that by right I should. But by left ... I don't know.
Staying @ Grandma's house has good news for me. It would mean that I am spare from all the household chores and everything. However, it that's so, I would be extremely bored @ Grandma's house. I know I can't tolerate even a day. I experienced it once and I think it's enough. Hahaha.
I will just do with it staying at home. :)
I am feeling rather fatigued. I've just reached home 20 minutes ago. For three consecutive days, I'm returning home at late hour together with Dad. As tired as I am, all these weariness are worthwhile. :) Currently am waiting for my hair to dry and I'm gonna be off to my bed real soon.
I reckon I will knock off the minute I'm on bed. Haha. How I wish I can sleep in till sun rises real high up in the sky tomorrow. Sadly, friend will be coming over in the morning and I gotta climb out of bed soon before friend reaches. I better not oversleep. I trust myself that I won't. x)
For the past few days, I've been visiting NUH to accompany my mom. Yes, the operation is finally over. Both glad and relieved. Seeing the state of condition Mommy was in for the past two days, it pains me deep down. As though countless daggers stabbing my heart. Truly feel heartache for Mommy. Feeling emotional at some point of time and I've so many heartfelt words for her.
Of course I'm not going to type them out.
A stone lifted off my chest as well as Mom's, I believed. She's discharged now, whoopeee. :D Sadly, she's staying over @ Grandma's house for two weeks. Should I stay over there as well so as to accompany her ? It seems that by right I should. But by left ... I don't know.
Staying @ Grandma's house has good news for me. It would mean that I am spare from all the household chores and everything. However, it that's so, I would be extremely bored @ Grandma's house. I know I can't tolerate even a day. I experienced it once and I think it's enough. Hahaha.
I will just do with it staying at home. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home