078 ; Friendship is a gift given to the soul
Friendship. You taught me what friendship is. True friend. A deeper understanding of the simple yet complex two words. Not everyone is able to live up to the two words. Truly, deeply and sincerely. Yet you have shown me what it takes. At least in my own perspective and opinion.
You are true. You are sincere. You are thoughtful. You are appreciative. Although you appear to be cheeky at times, you are genuine in treating others. Truly from the bottom of your heart as I sense it. It may be wrong.
True and sincere. True is a four simple characters. Yet behind it lives a deep meaning which follows with another seven characters, sincere. The sincerity that I felt at that moment, I knew it wasn't a lie.
Recalling..
I feel guilty for maligning you being unappreciative. Taking everything for granted. You ask for it and you have it. When you don't feel like it, you abandon or ignore it. Just some thought back then. Feeling sorry having those thought, because some time later, I was wrong. You did not forget. You are appreciative ! I had not known anyone as such before you. You are one of the rare species on earth that I have met.
I believe you have an exceptional definition of friendship among many out there. You taught me how to care for others. Sheer concern which touches the heart deeply. You presented me what is within the word 'friendship'.
Have you become more matured or was it me becoming more childish ? (Hahaha) Somehow I think you are more matured now. Time flies. More matured in your actions and thinking. Do not get me wrong, I am not saying that you are immature previously. :)
You are the first to show me how these two words 'true friend' fit someone. You are indeed rare to find. (Oh oh oh, this is the first time I am speaking this of someone. :o !)
Thank you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home