Wednesday, December 2, 2009

077 ; Admist the books, hide small little notes

Hello.

Search through the well-arranged books and comics, I happened to pick one of my Doraemon's comic book and flipped through. To my surprise, I saw a card or two in between the pages. :O

Well well, if you know me well enough, I always have written cards left on my table or in books. They are usually cards written for friends or schoolmate which are not given eventually. Hence found randomly on my table/books.

Reading through them only formed many question marks on my head. I have no slightest inkling what made me write them. It is to one of you out there. Hahaha. It really makes me laugh. I find it dumb though. Nonsense content.

Hm. Recalling the note I have written for you and to think you still keep it in your spectacle box, I feel a little bit of guilty. Frankly speaking, I do not remember what I've written. It might serve you as a reminder. But ... but but am I a little bit too harsh on my words ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home