076 ; Rojak, char kway tiao
Dang dang dang.
I seldom spend so much cash.
Have yet to get my new notebook/diary.
Ah, should have bought the one I saw previously.
Accompanied Mum to wet market in the morning.
Yesyes, I like. Hahaha. :D
Did baking in the afternoon at aunt's house.
I think it is quite a failure. Lol.
They are edible though.
Perchance once is enough. Hahaha.
Blame it on myself for making the promise.
Don't remember what is it and under what situation.
Blah.
Who says I always keep my promise ?
I don't and you never know.
Just wondering, do you think we will be the exceptional case ?
Hm, it is just tough to maintain.
Lalala~ To think I say it to you and hope so.
Pondering, I find it hilarious.
Somehow, I don't believe in it anymore.
T-o-u-g-h to maintain, get it ?
Soon the whatever ship between us will drift away.
Hahaha, ship ? Ship is out in the sea !
Ah, not funny.
日有所思,也有所梦
Really ? :O
I don't day dream about the particular one daily
but the particular one is appearing in my dream each and every single night
Oh man, this can't be possible.
It has been one, two, three ... seven days !
Yes, consecutive seven days.
Nonono, impossible.
Coincidence ? Huh, what am I saying ? Oops.
Dadadadada, no link.
You just got to squeeze into my dream huh ?
HAHAHA -shakes head-
If it appears in my dream tonight again ...
I'd be left speechless.
-shrugs-
I'd have nothing to say, I really do.
Afterall, it have been seven days.
I doubt it tonight, blah.
It must be just some i-don't-know.
Hehehe.
In love with Bomberman game. :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home