074 ; Mind is too fatigue to run wild
For the tricks that the guys tried to attempt are enough to entertain me. The last time I was amused by the action was the attempt taken by another two fellow guys. I laughed hard the last time and same goes today. Laughing my heads off. HAHAHA ! I thought I was immune to it, but I wasn't. xD
No idea what's so funny but I would simply burst into laughter. Oops. The thought of it could just make me burst into laughter any moment. (HAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAha !) Ahem. I'm done with my laughing. That's my commercial break. Alright, just joking. :)
It was all well and smooth today. Are the comic books the solution to my problem ? Wait, not solution but give it a try. Hm, should I phrase the problem to barrier ? No doubt, reading them do make me have the urge and motivation. They seem to be short-term-motivation.
The shot which you claim to be the best shot for the day. I do agree. Abrupt motivation, not really. No slightest inkling what shot into my head for that moment which made that shot. :/ One shot determines all. What makes you agree with it ? Afterall, that one shot makes not much difference.
The always i-give-up, you sense it that day, don't you ? Ashamed of speaking about it. Although the flying shot could somewhat cover part of everything. Well, only if I am still the young kid in the past, who just play freely without thinking much. Kids are innocent and naive. Troubles-free.
Photos for a moment.
P.S : I tried to enlarge the photos as the original ones are kind of small. That speaks the blurry pictures. Pardon for that.
Exercising really do wonders. Both physically and mentally tired. Too weary to think about anything. At least it keeps the mind clear and free from all nonsensical thoughts. I have come to realization. Maybe.
'm deeply sorry for the words, but thank you for the opportunity.
Sorry for the words that might be inappropriate. If they did affect you, I'm sorry. You can choose to believe them, doubt them or even ignore them. I am fine with any. I might still be the same or I might have changed. Hahaha, do not ever try figuring it out. However, there is one particular ____ which still applies all the same till today.
Yes ! That is all. Short and sweet. Teehee.
画上句点。





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home