Wednesday, November 18, 2009

073 ; Team-mates made my day go round and round



Weren't it for you, today wouldn't have been great. For whoever 'you' maybe. There could be many 'you' behind the three alphabet y-o-u. :D

Returned back to school to visit the badminton players and mingle with them. Wait wait wait, in the morning I nearly overslept ! :O Not overslept, but I didn't hear my alarm clock rang. I must have off it subconsciously. I laid on my bed waiting , waiting and waiting. It seems that something isn't right after lying so long and the alarm clock didn't go off. Finally I looked at my watch. To my astonishment, half an hour from the time I should be awakened has passed. :O So I've been laying on my bed for quite some time. zzz

Don't think I am late because I am always on time or earlier. Hohoho, this sounds thickskinned. xD

Anyway, played a few games. Ahem, pairing with you is scary. 我怕怕。Hahaha. You made me truly understand something though. Perhaps, perhaps...

On a not-so-bright note, I'd like to apologise. There are things that I am aware of myself yet I did them, still. It always happens. I dislike myself being that way. Seriously, I dislike it ! D:< On the losing end, I am just down in the pits. Everything, everything is gone. Frustrating and disheartening at the same time. )':

When when when ? Why why why ?

Enough of those, on a brighter note, the girls played basketball. I went along but did not join them. :P Played volleyball instead. Somehow, I was a bit sunburnt. Hey, it has been a long time since I see myself being red ! Apparently, there's nothing to rejoice. I'm used to it, anyway.

Afternoon was sort of the best part of the day. I had a great time laughing. Oops. 有的时候笑笑别人,也有的时候给别人笑笑自己。生活会更美好哦!All those actions and everything were really funny. xD Despite so, I believe they had their fun in one way or another.

All in all, my day was pretty fun. At least it was spent outside rather than staying at home. Unfortunately, I'm going to spend my day all alone at home tomorrow. It would be much of reading and searching random stories. :D

Spot on ! 大概是给你说中了。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home