069 ; The smile which light up my day
Thank you to those for the love letters before my O-levels or in the midst of it. :) Much appreciated and they are really lovely. It was thoughtful of you girls. One of you molested me (hahaha), another two made me smile like a retard while reading. This is not a very good example. Oops. In any case, I really appreciate them. :D
The times when I feel tired lending a helping hand ...
The times when I feel tired lending a listening ear ...
The times when I feel tired helping others ...
However, whenever I feel so, what you once said dawn on me. Somehow, I didn't forget the words. If you are sincere in helping someone, you wouldn't be feeling tired unless ... I'm not expecting anything in return. Yet I feel tired. Can I talk to you about it, again ?
累了。可以跟我说话吗。。。?
The times when I feel tired lending a helping hand ...
The times when I feel tired lending a listening ear ...
The times when I feel tired helping others ...
However, whenever I feel so, what you once said dawn on me. Somehow, I didn't forget the words. If you are sincere in helping someone, you wouldn't be feeling tired unless ... I'm not expecting anything in return. Yet I feel tired. Can I talk to you about it, again ?
累了。可以跟我说话吗。。。?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home