Wednesday, September 9, 2009

067 ; Don't take me to a wonderland which won't last



Today is a very nice date ; 9 September 2009 (09/09/09). Hence, I decided to update my blog. :) Alright, no link.

I think I am very happy today. :D Partly because I stepped out of the house for more than half of the day today. I didn't regret going, phew, luckily. I won't say I had a great time. However, at least it was a lot better than staying at home study study and study. (Although I should be doing that. :/) After so many days, the minimum that could make my day is to let me step out of the house to take a breather right ! :D

Didn't have a great time because I want to alter the ___'s breath very badly ! A huge disappointment that I was on the verge of pulling my hair. D: If it was another, it would have been good shots like wow wow wow ! I exaggerated, hahaha. No one is perfect.

I sense it. (No strong desire to win.) I sense the difference. It feels so much difference of a world apart.

Did a fair bit of revision with a few wonderful people. Heehee. Thanks for helping and I'm beginning to love it. Yesyesyes, the feeling that I've been searching for seemed to be returning, slowly and steadily. :) I hope it would last...

With the above, I had an enjoyable time laughing. Laughing gets one exhausted ah.

To add on, something happened which should not be funny but seems comical to me. Hahaha. The lift was all quiet and silent. Yet one interesting one broke the silence which attracted attention. Following, crazy me was going to burst into laughter and attracted attention too. :P

Haven't you seen someone laughing/smiling before ?
Haven't you seen someone being close with someone before ?
Haven't you seen someone having arms around with another person before ?
HAHAHA.

With these, it ended my day outside. Returned home, with the whole house to me and solely me ! (What's the big deal ?) Yesyes, my parents went to attend my brother's Passing Out Parade which unfortunately and sadly, I couldn't attend. Reason being only two tickets were given. ):

Nevermind, I had an enjoyable time myself with people. :)

Hmm. Questions that I ponder. Questions that I never ask. Questions that I dare not ask. Why, because I am afraid that I might stir up any feelings inside you which might not be very positive.

Aren't you capable and good at hitting my soft spot ? I was appalled by the question. :o My answer wasn't just that. No, not.

So anywayyyy, after ages and eon years, I took a photo with my brother. Alright, we did one or two years back, so it is not too long. A photo with my brother in his army uniform, how cool. 8D

Right now, I can't wait for Friday's night to approach ! :D Meal celebration @ _____ (Why should I tell you now :P)

Overall, I had a great time today ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home