064 ; Unsure of when the timed-bomb is exploding
Have you wondered which hurts the most : Saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had ?
It sounds contradicting, does it ? :/ I am sure many of us other there including myself should have been through this situation. Certain times, I wish I had not say certain words. But then again, you shouldn't regret anything you say or anything you do. Reason being, it was what you were feeling at that moment. Isn't it ?
Maybe. Looking back, I should not give and prepare it in the first place. -Shrugs- Don't know why but am feeling so. I always get this feeling. Hahaha. Anyway, it is over, so who cares. Even if it says 'hello' to the bin or collects dust, I think I don't really mind. Ha-ha-ha ! Who's the next one receiving ? :)
Bewildered. All seems like a dream. Certain times, things seem paradoxical. Maybe I should slap myself awake..
Read between lines, read smilies, sense it, do you ?
HA-ha-HA.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home