Friday, August 7, 2009

063 ; Sweet dreams that won't come true



I completed reading two books ! :D

'The last lecture' by Randy Pausch and 'A friend like Henry' by Nuala Gardner. The second book is extremely touching and affecting. I am sure it can stir the feelings deep inside one. Awww~ Proceeding to another book which I don't seem to understand the story. Profound and complicated. Haha. I think I am getting into the story, though.

A friend like Henry

Perchance reading is another way of escaping from reality.

Speaking about stories, can any kind soul tell me how to lengthen composition writing ? I always find myself not being able to reach the word limit. Annoying as it is, the storyline is cliche.

Today was National Day's celebration in school. Not too bad overall. Better than I expected. Last year celebrating in secondary school. Thinking of it, it is rather saddening. ):

Speaking about National Day, what comes after that would be the release of GCE 'O' Level Mother Tongue results.. Sigh.

Guardian angel, will you be there for me then ? Will you be asking me then ? What answer are you expecting from me ? I am very afraid. I don't even want to receive back my results. Or will braver guardian angel be there ? Braver guardian angel never says will be my guardian angel. The words that was said previously, did you mean them ? Are they valid, still ? Maybe you've cleanly forgotten about them. Nevermind about that, since I think they might be trivial and unimportant or just something that was said on random or i-don't-know. You wasn't there..


Are you waiting for me to update a new entry ? Haha.

Have you ever thought of having another or one younger sister, younger brother, older brother or older sister ? I have. Well, I have an older brother. :) Apart from older brother, when I was younger, I always wanted a younger sister. However, if you were to ask me now, I wouldn't want anymore. The age gap is too wide for me. To add on, my mother can't possibly give birth right now eh ? Haha.

Why do I want a younger sister and not a younger brother ? I have never pondered over this question. However, the answer seems to dawn on me today. Perhaps because I have too many younger cousins brother. Thinking of this, I have many cousins who are male. Be it older ones or younger ones. Whereas on the other hand, I've only one younger cousin sister. (I love her a lot :D) Eh wait, I think there is two more who I always forget. I am not close to them. They came to this world for less than five years, I think. :x

I was chatting with one of my schoolmate when a question occured to me. Why did I not think of having an elder sister ? Shrugs. Not many older cousins sister. I feel distant with most of them. Now, I realised that I am hanging out with males more. Hahaha. Be it cousins or sibling. In some ways, perhaps having a sister is good. Reason being, can chat anything under the sun, under the moon, under the light and so on. (HAHA) Studies, clothings, fashion, relationships everything. Yes, I mean e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

I always think that if I have a sibling whom I share a room with, and we chat before we go to bed. It would be nice. Hahaha, great imagination. :P Not saying that I can't talk to my brother but it is kind of weird. We don't chat about unhappy things. We never share deep secrets. We joke around and things that are very common on the surface.

If you did not know, you somehow made my imagination come true. Not precisely as I imagine, but in another scenario, it is.

My younger cousin sister is getting matured. This is something good and I am delighted. Heehee. :)

Dream dreams dream..

Dreams that seem to be reflecting in reality..

Sleeping can be a way of escaping from the reality. However when nightmare or even daymare approach you, it is no longer a way escaping from the reality..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home