Saturday, July 18, 2009

061 ; Words you wanna hear




Life is like an hour glass.

Everyone of us has one chance to live. Live everyday of your life to the fullest. Chances are so hard to come by that the second one is almost impossible to find. One cannot always wait for the perfect time, sometimes one must dare to jump.

Once, I told myself if I am given the second opportunity, I would cherish it. When I am given, I begin to waver. Deciding I would only own up when the time is right or maybe never. Sometimes people dare not say the truth that their heart is telling them is because they are afraid of the outcome.

People tend to keep the truth to themselves for afraid of losing the present. Maybe, it is all about taking chances. It is to give it a shot and who knows, the outcome may not be of what you think. It may not be the worst. If you dare not to even take the first step, how would you know the result ? Everything begin with I. It is you that matters. Every time you take a big risk in your life, no matter how it ends up, you're always glad you took it.

Life.
Most people tend to cherish and appreciate only when things are gone. Isn't this the truth and this applies to most people out there ? I guess so. Only when you've been through, you understand. I understood. I understand. Hence, I begin to ponder...

"What if" must be the most saddest two words on Earth.

Try it. Say it. Own up. Seize it. Before everything comes to an end and you regret. The best thing you can do in life is to follow your heart. Don't just take the safe and easy choices because you are afraid of what might happen. Don't have any regrets and know that everything happens for a reason. Live in the present. Cherish the present. We never know what will happen tomorrow or even the next second, next minute or next hour.

It requires courage. Unsure of myself, I did not want to give empty words, empty promises.

Sometimes I wonder if it is just a dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home