059 ; Candid photo reflects the most genuine you
Life is like a vast sea. You never know where is the end. Neither can you see where is the end.
Sometimes, the best person to rely on is yourself.
Mathematics mock paper beginning on the day after tomorrow. What can I say but ohnoooo ! When can I ever find the confident one which I once used to be ? That was eon years ago. What seems like light years. The past is not equivalent to the present.
It is amazing how you never fail to make me smile, giggle or laugh. Sometimes a smiley can make a big difference. :D Yes, it is just a smiley that I am talking about. Thank you. Hehehe. I'm sorry if I broke one of the rules. By saying these, I guess I break another. Oops. Unless you are following the new one. Heehee !
If you insisted on have one with me, I would say, I have lost.
Reason being, prior to the beginning of it, I have already lost half of it.
The outcome you wanted.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home