Forty Nine ; Disappointment
To a few out there, I'm sorry for this morning. I feel guilty.
It did not last, and it was really tough for me to regain it. For that, I was really disappointed with myself. Also, I ought to be ashamed of myself. I tried to gain myself that, but you know, I find it hard. Difficult, is just an excuse. Perhaps it all boils to whether you want it or not. I want. However ...
So far so good. Maybe because I was enjoying myself this morning or just getting myself perspire all out. Depleted. I was worn out by noon. Attempted to complete at least one of my holiday assignment to get myself focus on it and nothing else.
Evening, not.
Anyway, the above picture and the words I typed beneath it, makes me wanna laugh. It is hilarious. 'Cause only I know why I did that, and to whom I did that. Lol ! Perchance it is not funny at all.
It did not last, and it was really tough for me to regain it. For that, I was really disappointed with myself. Also, I ought to be ashamed of myself. I tried to gain myself that, but you know, I find it hard. Difficult, is just an excuse. Perhaps it all boils to whether you want it or not. I want. However ...
So far so good. Maybe because I was enjoying myself this morning or just getting myself perspire all out. Depleted. I was worn out by noon. Attempted to complete at least one of my holiday assignment to get myself focus on it and nothing else.
Evening, not.
Anyway, the above picture and the words I typed beneath it, makes me wanna laugh. It is hilarious. 'Cause only I know why I did that, and to whom I did that. Lol ! Perchance it is not funny at all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home