Wednesday, June 17, 2009

052 ; Thank you

These two days were really good. Of course ! Needless to say, because I get my hands on ... heehee. Yet sadly to say, after these two days, I don't know when will be the next time. :/ Simply because brother is not at home and he usually is the one I asked and 'okay!' , we set off to perspire. :P

*sigh*

After three consecutive days of early-waking, tomorrow has no plans and it's time for bed ! Sounds great. However, I've a default alarm clock inside me which wakes me up early although there is no going out or school on that day. And yes, my mom does not really approve and thinks that I should stay in bed longer. Tomorrow shall be the day. Heehee.

A day filled with just doing homework will be so dull and plain. Tedious. :/ Nothing else better to do. Maybe I will do something constructive tomorrow. It's time to get my windows clean and tidy up my worksheets and stuff. It's plain boring and irritating to do it. And so, I might not do it. Hahaha.

No plans no plans.
Homework homework.
Building castles in the air.
Tempting tempting.
Let's go HA-HA-HA. zzz.

Adam Khoo's workshop booster next Tuesday. I'm in least anticipation. :O

You made me realise something.

For that short period of time, I somehow have a feeling which I never feel before or maybe it has been eon years since the last.

To say the truth, I truly enjoyed myself for that period of time. Thank you. Actually, when you suggested 'full' to 'half' and asked me a question, I'm sure you know my answer despite my silent reply or I don't know, right ? My reply is something you would not wish to hear.

Anyway, something up in my mind, are you really tired after that ? If I am the first, you must be kidding.

Sometimes it is really amazing how friend is able to read your mind. The four words help in one way or another. Or else, it would not be one that I have enjoyed myself really & truly after such a long time. Thank you. :)

A reflection/thoughts tonight ...

Ohh noooo~ I'm so tempted now. How ? :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home