Friday, June 19, 2009

053 ; Safely kept with me, forever



Hey There....
If you weren't already my friend,
I'd keep looking till I found you

A card of apologies you gave, do you remember ?



I think I did not realise this card until a few days back when I was reading through one of your letters from an envelope. Ooops. I found many little things inside several envelopes apart from letters. Was it me who did not realise previously or was it me who has forgotten that inside them still contains little items ?



Confidential. Those small tiny little wordings, that's all the heartfelt words. Particular three which touches my heart. A particular word which I see in the past and the present, year 2009. "Gem" Thank you.

Friends backstabbed you from the back. True friends backstabbed you from the front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home