054 ; blahBlahBLAH
Don't bother. Nonsense.
"You are helping others all the time. Do you have a lot of time to yourself ?"
A call. A sms. Another sms. I'm sorry if I can't be of any help to you you and you. 'Cause I'm not any wonder lady here who can resolve any matter, not any wonder lady who performs magic and makes you well instantly and not the person who gives the best advice. Maybe I am one wonder person to only someone who once told me before...
Perchance for the first time, I am doubting myself if I could keep to my words. You are feeling helpless, maybe. You are at a lost. Your feelings, I understood. Once, I was lost. Whatever, it's over. Not speaking any word does not mean that I am not concern. Neither does it mean that I am neutral to it. 'Cause deep down in my heart, I just could not do anything, then. I was feeling just like you, then.
First time, maybe. A harsh lecture.
代替品,你听过吗???
Friend, if you ever happened to drop by my blog and read this entry, I'm sure you will have some memories flowing back into your mind. The three words which did not affect our friendship. I think I was harsh on my words. However, I'm just a human being who has feelings like anyone of you out there too. The three words that made you confess to me, your heartfelt words and how I play a role in your life. Because you know me, nothing can affect our friendship. You won't allow anything to affect it. Do you define that as true friend ?
Looking back, isn't it hilarious when you recall a friend of yours was teased by someone else, yet the one he/she was fumed at, is you ? And, instead of ignoring the friend who teased he/she, he/she chose to ignore you and give you cold shoulder etc ? How stupid can this Earth gets ! Isn't it hilarious when someone gives you a cold shoulder over a trivial matter and begins to ignore you ? Recalling, whatever shyt is that! The world that seems to be against one. F-u-n-n-y l-o-r.
Here and go. There and then. Not always there. Not back-up. Things changes, human changes.
BLAHHHBLAHHHBLEAHS!!!
-----
Anywayyyyy, I succeed ! I made someone's day and made that to be the most unique and beautiful one of all she kept and among all her friends ! :D Hehehe, whooohooo, my intention made it ! I chose it specially for you in my mind and with my heart. ♥
好想打通电话找你,但又不知道说什么。
"You are helping others all the time. Do you have a lot of time to yourself ?"
A call. A sms. Another sms. I'm sorry if I can't be of any help to you you and you. 'Cause I'm not any wonder lady here who can resolve any matter, not any wonder lady who performs magic and makes you well instantly and not the person who gives the best advice. Maybe I am one wonder person to only someone who once told me before...
Perchance for the first time, I am doubting myself if I could keep to my words. You are feeling helpless, maybe. You are at a lost. Your feelings, I understood. Once, I was lost. Whatever, it's over. Not speaking any word does not mean that I am not concern. Neither does it mean that I am neutral to it. 'Cause deep down in my heart, I just could not do anything, then. I was feeling just like you, then.
First time, maybe. A harsh lecture.
代替品,你听过吗???
Friend, if you ever happened to drop by my blog and read this entry, I'm sure you will have some memories flowing back into your mind. The three words which did not affect our friendship. I think I was harsh on my words. However, I'm just a human being who has feelings like anyone of you out there too. The three words that made you confess to me, your heartfelt words and how I play a role in your life. Because you know me, nothing can affect our friendship. You won't allow anything to affect it. Do you define that as true friend ?
Looking back, isn't it hilarious when you recall a friend of yours was teased by someone else, yet the one he/she was fumed at, is you ? And, instead of ignoring the friend who teased he/she, he/she chose to ignore you and give you cold shoulder etc ? How stupid can this Earth gets ! Isn't it hilarious when someone gives you a cold shoulder over a trivial matter and begins to ignore you ? Recalling, whatever shyt is that! The world that seems to be against one. F-u-n-n-y l-o-r.
Here and go. There and then. Not always there. Not back-up. Things changes, human changes.
BLAHHHBLAHHHBLEAHS!!!
-----
Anywayyyyy, I succeed ! I made someone's day and made that to be the most unique and beautiful one of all she kept and among all her friends ! :D Hehehe, whooohooo, my intention made it ! I chose it specially for you in my mind and with my heart. ♥
好想打通电话找你,但又不知道说什么。

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home