Twenty Nine ; Merry go round and round
First of all, a big THANK YOU for the birthday wishes and small little or huge gifts and cards ! :D I'm in seventh heaven of delight~
Turning sixteen today, don't say I'm old because I will always be young at heart. xD (Yes, my craps. Lol.)
It was a rather busy day for me. My day was occupied with examinations and activities. It began from 12am in the morning with Alida being the first to send me her wishes. Thank you very much. :D
Morning were the last two papers for preliminary one examinations. Well, it's over. No point brooding over it. Failing is a learning experience. Learn from my mistakes and not make it during 'O' levels. June holidays will be revision and practice, revision and practice and this repeats. With that, preliminary one examinations has officially ended. :D Rejoice now, because in the twinkling of an eye, there will be Mother Tongue intensive for upcoming 'O' levels.
In the afternoon, went for badminton with several beloved friends. :D It was fun, enjoyment and much of laughter. Really thank you for those who went. By the way, I was not emo-ing @ Sports Hall. Just that I was feeling a little tired, that's all. Too delighted to be emo. Hahaha. :D
♥Thank you all for forking out your precious time.
♥Thank you all for making the effort to go down.
♥Thank you all for the birthday song.
♥Thank you all for the laughter, giggles, chatterings everything.
♥Thank you for giving in to me to score the ten points for single match.
Not forgetting the very huge floppy dog from ChongYun, VoonJin, Joanne and SingYee. It really astonished me. Nonetheless, a very big thank you to the four of you. (Love)
Tadaaaa, above presents you the very HUGE dog. Huggable and lovable. :D
ChongYun !~! Thank you for carrying that dog from Causeway Point all the way to Sports Hall. Heehee.
Alright, over here, I would really like to thank my beloved friends for the birthday song. I was touched to hear it. It was heartwarming. Although ... I was little shy then. :X Still, I really really really appreciate it.
It was sure a memorable one. It will be firmly embedded in my mind, always. THANK YOU VOONJIN ! However, I'd like to apologise for not being able to make it to the dinner with you and others.
In the evening, met up with my aunt, uncle and cousin for dinner. Dined @ Northpoint's XinWang Hongkong cafe. A delectable dinner. Yummy yum yum. Heehee. Thank you aunt and uncle for the appetizing dinner, chocolates and keychains. :D
Upon going home, guess who I bumped into @ Northpoint ? The world is indeed very small. 世界就是那么小。这样也会碰到,还真巧啊。哎哟~
Overall, I really had a wonderful and memorable day ! :D
I shall now list out the names. (: Not in any order. I hope I did not miss anyone out.
ShuYi. Isabel. Raudhah. Leonard. Aishah. Atiqah. Azri Syazwan. Alif. Melissa. Ilena. ManQin. Joline Tan. SiNing. ChongYun. Joanne. SingYee. ShanShan. Amerlin. Teresa. RuQin. LingYi. Hazel. HuiMin. RuQin's friend. Uncle Ivan. 姑姑. 姑丈. Joleen Mok. KimYet. RuiQi. Ilona. Perinder. Maureen. WeiXiong. Alicia. Kamini. JiaJun.
Voon Jin ;DD Beverley :D Raymond :D Alida :D JiaYi T :)
P/S : 我所困惑的冰山已经溶化了!:D
♥THANK YOU


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home