Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thirty Eight ; Waiting



你为什么让我那么感动?
I dare not look at your personal message.

Haven't been feeling good these days. I seriously do not know what has gotten into me that makes me so nervous and afraid of Chinese O levels tomorrow. What's wrong ?

Haven't I always been the "happy-go-lucky" type when sitting for Mother Tongue examinations ?
Haven't I always been the feeling "average" type when sitting for Mother Tongue examinations ?
Haven't I always been the one going in to sit for Mother Tongue examinations and let nature takes it course ?

The more people believe in me, the more I am afraid...
The "jiayous" that accumulates for almost seven days...
The well wishes even from primary schoolmates...
Even when my aunt believes that I will perform well...

Cut all those.
QIUXUAN, you know you will do fine tomorrow like usual.
Let nature takes it course. :D



Since I promised, I will make sure I mark my words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home