Saturday, April 11, 2009

Twenty ; Un-capped the bottle, confiding to you make me feel better

Hello world ! :D

I'm finally back in action. Apart from that, I am also back to my usual self with a smile. (:

Did you miss me when I'm gone ?

If you are thinking what's with the statement, "I am also back to my usual self with a smile", I would tell you that I felt quite heavy-hearted in the beginning of the week. I'm not good at hiding, neither am I good at deceiving. Especially when people see through me easily.

Those few days, I thought I was going bonkers and the feeling was really bad. I don't know in school, but somehow and somewhat someone sensed it. :/ I didn't know that. :o Feeling melancholy, I even had the impulse to update an entry which will be an extremely negative post. Really and I meant it. I was held back, somehow. Eventually, no negative entry was updated. :D

I am fortunate enough to have great loving friends around me, who showed concern, who helped me up when I'm falling. I appreciate those thoughts, encouragements and everything. I love you, people. :3

I shouldn't mention to such state, so gloomy and downcast. Very soon, the next day I was feeling much better especially after reading the note from my two beloved classmates of mine. Mistakes in the notes can in turn become a joke and made it hilarious.

Subsequent days, I'm back in action ! At least I think so. Heehee.

Received back my Sci Phy paper and Chemistry paper. Efforts are paid off, finally. In particular Sci Phy, I'm referring. Tests were lined up one after another. Mathematics test paper is over. I'm quite delighted about it. (: Due to the fact that I'm quite apprehensive of Mathematics currently. Despite all the practices I went through the past two days prior to the paper, I can't assure a pass though.

I'm disappointed to say, but that's me now. Diffidence is me.

One test down, and comes Additional Mathematics test on approaching Friday... Phooof ...

Upcoming week is Adam Khoo's [I'm Gifted So Are You]'s workshop. It's going to last for 3 days. Following Adam Khoo's workshop will be Mother Tongue oral (oh no ~ it's alright, actually. hahaha.) and 2.4km NAPFA. (oh no~~ and this time round it really is oh no~~~)

Let's put aside those schedules and daily routines. Currently, I'm jealous that my brother is outside enjoying himself @ Sentosa the whole day together with his friends playing beach volleyball. I also want to go !! I also want to play !! Why is my brother enjoying his life so much now ? I really envy him.

Before I end this entry, I took a quiz just now at gotoquiz.com

Quiz : What is your True Fear ?

Results : Losing someone

You love affection and the people in your life more than anything. Your greatest fear is that one day someone you care about won't be there anymore. You are a very friendly and inviting person, who draws in a lot of friendships with your kind, considerate, and loyal nature. However, deep down you are slightly insecure and unsure of yourself. You couldn't deal with it if you didn't have one of your loved ones in your life anymore. You don't have too much to worry about though, because with a friend like you, no one will want to lose you either!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home