Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Eighteen ; 你仿佛是他,但却不是。


Waking up at 5.54am in the morning is a great feeling. :D

Annual e-learning day is here ; today. Not too bad, spare me from wearing uniform attending school having to face those teachers. Haha.

Prior to online assignements and tutorials, went for a run @ Sembawang in the morning. Indeed morning's oxygen are fresh. Hahaha. The sky was really dark and everything was not seen on my way when I was walking my way to Sembawang. :/

It feels really odd to be waking up this early when I could have sleep in a little longer. It feels really awkward to be waking up this early when other students are preparing to go to school for lessons when I'm going for a run. It feels really weird. Nonetheless, it's my business. xD

Running is goodie great wheeeepiiii~

The morning feels so calm and peaceful. It was a different feeling from those school days, utterly. Everything seems calm and even the mood was on a brighter note. May I ask that everyday be like this ?

Random pictures to share. (:

(This very last one is taken from the Agri-tainment resort. (: )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home