Thirteen ; Crazy fellow out of her mind
Today was a very lovely and somewhat special day. I don't know why, but I find that today was completely different, giving me a brand new feeling. (:
First, in the morning I've a great head start. (: Met up with Joleen for a 2.4km run. Whooo, I'm glad to announce that I ran 1.6km continuously, non-stop. Unfortunately, after 1.6km, I began to walk ah, with a combination of jogging. :/ Nevertheless, it is still a good effort that I put in for the 1.6km run, right ? (; Hehehe.
You never know how great and refreshing it is to feel after the run. Whoohooo ! :D
Perchance during the run, some nerves went haywire that I began to have the urge to play sports after that. Alright, I did not. ): Prior to heading home, I chose to walk one big round to reach home. The environment was so peaceful and quiet. Except that the sun was shining brightly up on the sky.
Sure the sky was nice right ? (:
Afternoon was not too bad either. Touch on my homework and revision, a little. In the midst of revision, I was smsing Maureen. We ought to really have those good times again. All those loitering, walking aimlessly, walking distance and more distance, chatting at length under the sun and crazy moments.
I, seriously, really, miss those times. ):
Nevermind, we said we will fly kite together after O levels. Hahaha. (:
In the late afternoon or near evening, I went downstairs to take a breather. Ohh, it was nice. Having no direction to head, watching the kids flying kites on the field. Wouldn't it remind you of your childhood days ? The carefree life without having any worries. Young, naive and innocent.
Enough of loitering, in the evening @ 6.05pm, met up with JiaYi. (: Again, I ran another distance. No more 2.4km but again, I ran for about 1.6km non-stop. Not bad not bad. Kakaka.
Words to JiaYi : Hey ! You run well today! (: Fear not, you will DEFINITELY pass your NAPFA 2.4km ! Jiayou ! (;
Right now, I think I've a penchant for running. After a very long time not running and not having the stamina anymore, I actually ran approximately a total of 4km in a day. :o Running in the morning as well as evening. Wow, even I am astonished by my actions. I begin to ponder if this is really me... :/
Whatever. Today feels different.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home