Seventeen ; How I wish you mean what you said

This morning, I went to Goat Farm with my parents ! :D In return, Mom bought a few bottles of Goat's milk. Well, not too bad in taste. Just that it tastes a lot plainer than cow's milk. It is a lot healthier, though. (:
Before heading home, Dad drove pass a Argi-tainment Resort (Kranji resort). The resort was really nice and breath-taking. There's villas, small little kiosks down a path, several plantations and many more. Wow, the atmosphere and the environment. It was completely a different world from the city life and those student life with daily lessons to attend.
Get yourself pampered and escaped from the hustle and bustle of city life, agri-tainment definitely is the right place. Only I live there, it will be a blessing. Really. Nice, nice. All those greenery scenes are pleasant. (:
Moving on to something else.
Mom has been telling me to stop counting down to examinations period and O levels. Haha, because I've been telling her how many more weeks prior to prelims 1 and O levels. Not that I really want to countdown, however, I've seen on newspaper 8 weeks countdown to MT O levels. :/
Mom told me something today which amazed me. "Aiyah, you should go outside to play badminton on Wednesday." (P.S : Wednesday is e-learning day) I'm surprised. :o What, my mom is asking me to play badminton ?! Are my ears playing tricks on me ? Or am I dreaming ?
Before heading home, Dad drove pass a Argi-tainment Resort (Kranji resort). The resort was really nice and breath-taking. There's villas, small little kiosks down a path, several plantations and many more. Wow, the atmosphere and the environment. It was completely a different world from the city life and those student life with daily lessons to attend.
Get yourself pampered and escaped from the hustle and bustle of city life, agri-tainment definitely is the right place. Only I live there, it will be a blessing. Really. Nice, nice. All those greenery scenes are pleasant. (:
Moving on to something else.
Mom has been telling me to stop counting down to examinations period and O levels. Haha, because I've been telling her how many more weeks prior to prelims 1 and O levels. Not that I really want to countdown, however, I've seen on newspaper 8 weeks countdown to MT O levels. :/
Mom told me something today which amazed me. "Aiyah, you should go outside to play badminton on Wednesday." (P.S : Wednesday is e-learning day) I'm surprised. :o What, my mom is asking me to play badminton ?! Are my ears playing tricks on me ? Or am I dreaming ?
"Are you mad ? Do you want to be robot or do you want to tire yourself out ?"
Whatever. Prelim 1 is approaching. Each and every single one of us has 24 hours per day. Time is sufficient. It is never too short or too long. I think time is insufficient for me, whereas my uncle think otherwise. It all boils down to one thing. It all depends on how one juggles his/her time.
I'm a human...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home