Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fourteen ; Cheap thrills brightens my day

Coming to the fourth day of March Holidays, soon before I knew it, it's gonna be over.

Why bother to think about this ? My days have been great so far. (:

In the day, had badminton @ Woodlands Sports hall with several team-mates. It lasted over 1,2,3 ... 5 hours. It was sure enjoyable and fun. In the midst of the 5 hours, had some snacks or you could call it a tea break opposite at a shop located outside the swimming pool.

Initially, I'm attracted to this Last nightmare before Christmas or what was it. Oops, I've forgotten. Something something Christmas. :P The small little keychain that's in a machine which you put in coin, turn and it rolls down from the machine. xD

Gah.

Followed on, my eyes were caught by another machine. Some handphone accessories. I wanted to get a particular dog which I failed to after many attempts. I spent 5 bucks today, trying my luck out. Hahaha, another 3 dogs were given to me by VoonJin and ChongYun. Hehehe, thanks ! :D

2 pairs are the same. D:


I've nothing better to do to have spent my money on those machines. Cheap thrills, you get me ? Hehehe. It is alright once in a while, right ? (:

Waking up early is goodie good good. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home