Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Three ; I don't wish to be a green-eyed monster.

I regret as each day passes.


Currently, I wish I was retained for a year. I need that year to build my foundation. Can I ?

I'm in despair. I need help. I need support. I need encouragements. I need a listening ear. I wish someone was there for me. I'm really going insane. Lastly, I think I need to scream or at least another way to vent the insanity and zi high building inside me.



Today's Elementary Mathematics' test was sure a gone case. D: *sigh* I really wonder how my Mathematics is going along as time passes. Mr.Chia , Mr.Chang, where are you ? D:

Physics test I shall not say anything. Although very much I still wish that I will pass. I told my friends, "I want to pass my Physics for the very second time just before I switch to Combine Science, please." However, the first question stunned me and I know - There goes my hope, again.

Enough of studies. I wanna play a song with two hands using keyboard/piano ! I'm on my road to it. Hehehe. At least I'm able to play with two hands currently. It's better than before. Heh, thanks Amerlin ! :D Hohoho.

My wish from primary school to be able to play with two hands is on the path to success. Errr, is it ? Haha. What about guitar ? Will I learn to play it sooner or later ? :) Unfortunately to say, I don't even own one, how to learn you tell me. Let alone finding someone to teach me. Hmm. :/

Zi-high-ing, is not the solution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home