Nine ; Life is like a piano, it goes the way you play it
To summarise for this week :
Disappointment.
Doubting if the amount of hardwork one puts in is proportional to the results one recieves. It never is. It doesn't occur to me so. Despite all the effort I put in, the results produced was totally opposite.
Apart from those, I want to say :
I yearn for a larger and better music keyboard ! xD
Ohmann, I must be dreaming.
Disappointment.
Doubting if the amount of hardwork one puts in is proportional to the results one recieves. It never is. It doesn't occur to me so. Despite all the effort I put in, the results produced was totally opposite.
Apart from those, I want to say :
I yearn for a larger and better music keyboard ! xD
Ohmann, I must be dreaming.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home